APRIL 4TH - The poll is up, time to vote!
Sorry for putting the poll up late, I have had a crazy week.
Hi folks, and welcome to March's assignment. Last month's assignment drew 11 entries, let's try keeping the upward trend going.
This month's theme in my own choice: Open
. Open to any interpretation.
In case you haven't joined our community but would like to showcase your work then why not Register
now. It's free and we'd love to see what you can do.Prize
The winner will receive a free copy of our Wildlife Photography eBook, a downloadable PDF worth $9.97 which you can read on computers, laptops, tablets,
iPads, phones, or anything which can open a standard PDF file! You'll find more details here
1. You can only submit one picture
, and it should be no longer than 1024 pixels
on it's longest side.
2. The picture must be taken in March 2014 or during the last six months.
3. Exercise good judgement about what is appropriate on our forum (see our Forum Rules
for more information).
4. Please include a sentence or two describing your picture or the process of taking it, and share some technical info such as the camera, lens, settings and processing.
5. If you have any questions, comments or pictures older than six months, please post them in the Comments and Questions thread
6. Submissions will close at midnight GMT on March 31st 2014
, after which you can vote for your favorite entry. Good luck!