In case you haven't joined our community but would like to showcase your work then why not Register now. It's free and we'd love to see what you can do.With the year rapidly drawing to a close I thought we might step outside the usual theme and time limit. Please share "Your best shot of 2013". The only proviso is that it hasn't previously won a competition, here or elsewhere.
The winner will receive a free copy of our Wildlife Photography eBook, a downloadable PDF worth $9.97 which you can read on computers, laptops, tablets,
iPads, phones, or anything which can open a standard PDF file! You'll find more details here.
1. You can only submit one picture, and it should be no longer than 1024 pixels on it's longest side.
2. The picture must be taken anytime in 2013.
3. Exercise good judgement about what is appropriate on our forum (see our Forum Rules for more information).
4. Please include a sentence or two describing your picture or the process of taking it, and share some technical info such as the camera, lens, settings and processing.
5. If you have any questions, comments or pictures older than six months, please post them in the Comments and Questions thread.
6. Since I was a day late putting this up and to give you the opportunity to share a picture taken on Dec 31st, submissions will close at midnight GMT on January 1st 2013, after which you can vote for your favorite entry. Good luck!