DSLRs, compacts, lenses and flashes. Discuss all things Sony here!
Moderators: Bob Andersson, Thomas, Bjorn van Sinttruije
A7 Zoom Lens - Opinions please.
Just purchased the Sony A7, going on holiday to Norway in a couple of weeks and need a zoom for it. My options seem to be:-
1. Sony adapter with A mount lens, looks like the 70-300G would be best, this unfortunately doesn't give me Optical Image Stabilisation which I feel you need in a zoom lens.
2. Sony 18-200 original zoom lens for the NEX system, this is the only zoom where the OSS works with the A7, this will only give me 10MP which is a shame.
3. Metabone smart adapter iii with either Canon or Nikon lens. This keeps everything FF but the adapter is hard to find plus it has slow autofocus.
Any other suggestions? ï»¿
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:47 pm
There's SEL 2870 Lens which is part of A7 kit. Not super zoom, but full-frame at least.
AntBlog701 | SillyDog701
Apple: Mac Pro (12-core 2.66GHz), MacBook Pro Retina (15-in), MacBook Air (11-in, 1.8GHz i7), iMac (21.5-in, Core i5), Mac mini Server (2.66GHz), iMac (24-in, C2D), PowerBook G4 (12-in, 1.33GHz), iMac G4 (1.25GHz)x2, PowerMac G4 (dual 1.44GHz).
iPhone: 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5, 4S, 4, 3G
iPad: Air 2, Air, Mini 3, 4, 3, 2, original (all models are 3G/LTE)
iPod touch: 5th gen x2, 4th gen x2, 1st gen,
4 x AirPort Extreme, 2 x Time Capsule...
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Return to Sony
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest